After reading the article you will come to know all the benefits of the National Cricket League in India.
Cricket is not only a game in India in fact It is also taken as a carrier. Apart from BCCI, National Cricket League is one of the most popular tournaments in India. Unfortunately, only a few of us know about the benefits of the National Cricket League.
Therefore, we will give you an idea of all the benefits of the National Cricket League in India
National Cricket League is a registered organisation with the Government of India. If a player is not able to perform well in the tournaments organised by BCCI then need not worry, National Cricket League offers a player to make his carrier in cricket.
National Cricket League organise tournaments for five different age categories. If you are above 09 years of age then you can register yourself for the under 14 Category tournament. You have to go to https://www.nclindia.in for registration with only Rs 690. This is the registration for the trials and trials are held in 23 states of India.
A player is enrolled for National Cricket League State Selection Matches (NCL) with the additional fees of Rs. 5000 when he cleared the first stage of trials. Every player gets a minimum of 6-9 matches to show his talent and skills.
Is it not a benefits of the National Cricket League that you give an opportunity of playing cricket at a big level with other state players.
Also Read: what if-world-test-championship-final-ends-with-draw
Based on performance, the top 12 players get selected from each state for National Cricket League to represent their state.
BENEFITS OF PLAYING NATIONAL CRICKET LEAGUE
The top 12 players can get to play international matches in London and Dubai.
Top 30 players will get scholarships worth Rs 1 lakh and BCCI level training including stay food and traveling.
Full Cricket Kit for top 50 players worth Rs 15000
Video Recording of the top 12 players’ performance will be forwarded to BCCI and ICC.
Watch this video also: National Cricket League
RULES & Regulations For Trials:
- The dress code for trials is white as per the standard of test cricket
- Player must show his D.O.B Proof In Trials
- NCL will provide Cricket Kit
- Players’ selection will totally depend on Performance in trials
- Parents will not be allowed in playground during trials. They will watch trials from outside the playground
- One player can register only for a single state team
- Decision of the coach will be final.
Results of trials will be declared within 3 working days on NCL official website only
After Selection in Trials:
You will pay a very nominal fees for the matches
- All matches will be organised under qualified coaches
- All players will get free refreshment and lunch
- Complete cricket kit from NCL side (no need to bring your own kit)
- Selected state team will get a complete dress i.e. Branded T-shirt, Lower, Shoes (your name will be printed on T-shirt)
- Selection of players for state team based on individual performance in the league matches
- All matches will be played in T20 Format
- Live coverage of all matches on various platforms i.e. Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & on official NCL website
- Parents are allowed in selection camp to watch your performance
- Stay/ Food during National League matches will be sponsored by NCL
These all are the benefits of the National Cricket League in India. Whenever you get a chance to play in National Cricket League, grab it.
These benefits of the National Cricket League might change your life and can make a career for you in Cricket.